Tuesday 20 September 2011

NAHM


I have to admit I am a lover of all the cheesy reality American Shows, one of which is/was The MTV Reality Show 'Rich Girls' which starred Ally Hilfiger daughter of fashion mogel Tommy and also her then-bestfriend Jamie Gleicher. 
So when the show ended Ally entered rehab and I always wondered what she was doing...


To my shock and excitement I came across NAHM. Nary Manivong and Alexandria Hilfiger are the design duo behind NAHM. NAHM representing the first and last initials of the designers’ names and also translates to water in Laotian, Nary’s ancestral language.

The focus of their design collaboration is the shirtdress, with the NAHM collection finding inspiration in men’s shirting details combined with feminine accents, fine fabrics and inventive silhouettes.

I have to say I absolutely lurvveee the S/S 2012 Collection.. You can find a few of my favourites... : )

Check them out..


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment