Wednesday 4 January 2012

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

I have been very lucky over the past year to meet some amazing people, one of which is Hairstylist Lynette Murray who works at Blue Hairdressing in Belfast.. I first met Lynette at B Ford's first ever photoshoot where I was like a little kid in a candy shop.. The excitement was over taking me!!
Lynette got married in November 2011 and I was very lucky and priviledged for Lynette to wear a headpiece by B Ford! I have never seen so much thought to be put into a wedding it was so personal and absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. I wanted to share a few pics... <3







I really love the pics below it is not very often we all get a night out together: Sharon Hay of Innocent Chaos, Lynette Murray Hairstylist, Jennifer Ireland Make Up Artist and little old moi..



I dread to think what we are larfing about!!! : )


xo

1 comment:

  1. awh thank you so much. you are so kind and so talented for creating me such an amazing headpiece to tie my whole theme in together. xxx

    ReplyDelete