Wednesday 18 April 2012

Under The Wishing Tree

On Friday 7th April a shoot I had been planning for a while had the go ahead.. :) I wanted to show case my more boho style bridal/fashion headpieces. I was really excited to work with photographer Kelly McAllister who has a really dream like quality to her photography. The MUA was Paula Fraser and Hairstylist was Olivia Muldoon both very highy respected ladies in their industries.. The gorgeous models were Sara Cahoon and the luscious red locks belonged to Miss Hannah Mills.

I created an inspiration board as I do in all shoots I have organised to give everyone a clear idea on style/ hair/ make up/ poses etc.. I could not of been more excited when everyone was on the same path regarding the shoot.. As you can see below the images speak for themselves! I had an amazing day and was very greatful to work with such talented ladies..













 
More images can be found on B Ford's facebook page.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment